Moving a Module
- Sign into your site by clicking “Sign In” (or going directly to http://YOURDOMAIN.colostate.edu/Secure/Login.aspx). The following steps assume you have appropriate permissions in order to move modules.
- Visit the page in question that has the module you want to move.
- Click “Settings” next to the module’s header that you want to move.
- Click the “Publishing” link (to the right of the Save/Delete buttons).
- There should be a checkbox showing on which page the module is already published. Check that tick icon and uncheck the checkbox and hit Update to unpublish the content from the page in question.
- Next find the page you want to move the module to.
- Click the Plus icon next to the page name and check the box and hit Update to publish the module on the new page.
- Now visit your new page – the module will have be moved from the original page to the new page.