Embedding a YouTube Video On Your Site
- First use YouTube to find the video you want.
- Click the ‘Share’ button below the video.
- Click the ‘Embed’ button next to the link they show you.
- Copy the iframe code given.
- Return to your site and log in with your eID (this assumes you have sufficient privileges to edit your site).
- Once you are at the page to which you want to add the video, click the “Edit” link on your page (which may look like a pencil icon) to bring up the page’s HTML editor.
- Click the “Source” button of the editor and paste in the HTML code copied from YouTube. You may need to move this code up/down in the editor in order to move it up/down the page.
- Click Save and view your page to view the video!