Deleting a Module
Note: Are you 100% sure you will never ever need this module or its content again in the future? Ask yourself this question, because deleting a module from a page permanently removes that module and any previous versions of that module (if applicable) from the system. See the bottom of this page (under Other Notes) if you accidentally delete a module from your page for your options.
If you’re not 100% sure that you won’t ever need the module in the future, a safer approach is to hide the module from anyone who isn’t an administrator. Just visit the section on “Securing a Module” on how to do this.
- First, sign into your site by clicking “Sign In” (often this link appears at the bottom of your site)
- Navigate to the page on which the module you wish to delete resides (actually go to that page in your site).
- On the page, each module will have its own “Settings” link or icon – or . Click this link/icon
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Delete” button.
- Click “OK” to confirm the deletion of the module from your CMS.