If you want to add text, pictures, blogs, calendars, image galleries, et al to your CMS, here’s how:
- First, log in with your eID to your site (this assumes you have sufficient privileges to edit your site).
- Once you are at the page to which you want to add content, click the “Pencil” icon to “Add/Remove/Arrange Content On This Page.” This icon is usually somewhere at the top of your page. Alternatively, if you don’t see this icon, look for an “Edit This Page” link at the bottom of your screen.
- Select your Feature under “Add Content:”. Far and away the most commonly used feature is Html Content, which allows you to hold text, images, links, etc.
- Type in a title for your new content feature.
- Set the feature’s location in the drop-down menu. Typically you’ll want to leave this set to Center, unless you specifically know that you need the feature to reside on the right/left side of the page. (Note that certain skins will not look “pretty” if you insert features on the left/right without modifications by your resident web developer)
- Click “Create New Content” to create the new content feature
- Click “View This Page” to see how the feature looks on your page.